Our journey starts here!


Thursday, July 26, 2007

One Month

Suddenly I feel the urgency to write about what's inside my heart. And this is the second time I do it. I remember the first time was a card that I wrote to Ricky before he went to Germany 4 years ago.

Today is exactly one month after our engagement in Bali. Until this moment I still can picturised clearly every single moment on that day and I even can feel that 'feeling'. In this case I think photos are not essential anymore but the feeling that stirs inside my heart that counts. And my heart says you are the man that I want to spend my life with and I'm sure you are the man that God gives to me. You always make me feel being loved by you and you always make my life full of happiness, joy and laughter each day. What can I asked more from you?

I can't imagined my life without you. If it's going to happen I'm sure God has a perfect plan and He will gives us strength.

Lieblich Verlobte,
-JoJo-

3 comments:

Ricky C G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricky C G said...

Thank you yah yank. I believe that He has a perfect plan for us... and I will always love you. Always...

-Ricky-

Pinkbuble said...

dunno wut to comment -_-'