Our journey starts here!


Thursday, July 12, 2007

JOJO's mind on that day




Yohoo!!! it’s my 2nd day in Bali, wake up at 9am then I went for breakfast which provided by the hotel. But me and Ricky only eat a little bit because we want to save our tummy for the famous “Bu Oka” Suckling Pig and Bebek Bengil in Ubud. So we drive to Ubud and we have Bebek Bengil for our lunch. It tastes good and yummy. And of course we took lots of pic there. After that we want to eat the suckling pig but guess what!!! It was close for 3 days due to the Galungan (one of the public holiday in Bali). So sadddddddd…. :(

So after Ubud we are heading to Blue Point in Uluwatu. And it’s such a beautiful place on the top of Uluwatu Cliff with the infinity pool. And again took a lot of pics too heheeh We went to the restaurant in the hotel and have some drinks and to catch our breath because of the long journey. Then Ri
cky change his Polo T-shirt to his new favorite collar shirt. And I’m just thinking what happened to Ricky? What makes him so excited until he needs to change his shirt and shoes? And he just simply said that it’s hot weather and he was perspiring so he needs to change his Polo T. Well I’m just kind of believe in him. After that I want to go to BVLGARI hotel but Ricky insisted that we should go to Ritz Carlton Hotel to see the sunset. Because he said Ritz Carlton has the best view of the sunset. Well ok, so I just follow his idea.


And finally we arrive in Ritz Carlton Hotel, Jimbaran. And here starts the conversation:
Security: Hi good afternoon Sir, may I have your name please? Do you have any appointment in the hotel?
Ricky: Yes, I’m Ricky. We are going to have dinner here.
Security: Oh yes, Mr. Ricky and Ms. Yohanna right?
Jojo: HHmmmm??? Ric how they even know my name ?
Ricky: Don’t worry (he smiles), it’s just an excuse so we could go in to the hotel and take picture there.
Jojo: Hmm… I see… ('I believe in him again’)


We arrived in the hotel Lobby and suddenly the friendly F&B manager welcome us and bring us around the hotel, give us some welcoming drink with the flowers and help us take pictures with the sunset. And I start look at Ricky and hinting him if we could just walk without her accompaniment because honestly what I have in my mind is just to take pictures then go to Jimbaran to eat Seafood. At one point, I see there’s a long bridge at the very left side of the hotel which face to the sea. I think it could be a very romantic place for dinner or some event. And I told Ricky can we take a look of that place? When we are near to that place, I saw the setting of one table at the end point of the jetty with two chairs at the end of the bridge with candles all around it. It also has 2 torches standing by the table to provide lighting in the evening. The fresh air and sound of the sea wave hits cliff rocks. I just LOVE the setting, I just imagine that it will be a fairy tale to be there, to have a dinner and accompanied by a musician in the midst of candle and torch lighting.


However, the manager still pretends she doesn’t know anything and told us that this jetty is a very romantic place and you need to booked this place a few months in advanced. Do you know what?? I still believe in what she said too. And there’s waiter who serves us champagne there. This time I started smell something fishy here . And Ricky just smiled on me and asked me to sit down. Well I still thought hmmm… it must be just a romantic dinner from Ricky but....suddenly the waiter serves me appetizer and when I opened the cover, it was a red roses with heart shape and on top of it is a beautiful shimmering splendid ring with a proposal letter that endose with his own song composition and “Will you marry me?" And tears just flowing from my eyes. I was just so surpised and speechless at that moment, I simply can't believe what I see and I feel. The thing that I never imagine, heard, nor enter to my heart; yet here it's in front of me. It's simply the best happiest moment in my life ever....

20 comments:

bombie {=^o^=} said...

arrgggghhhh....You guys make me teared....di tengah malam seperti ini :) daku terharu... huix huix huix... :P

still very happy for both of you..
*ini benernya sogokan supaya aku di confirm jadi WO nya.... HAHAHAHA*

Becanda :)....I'm just glad that I'm able to attend the "announcement session" at Bukit Timah... :)that's enough for me :)...sempet jantungan coz I was afraid Ricky going to propose at that point of time......*aku yg jantungan....*

CONGRATZ !!!!!!!!! *en pls don make my cry again .. ahhahah*

Bombie {=^o^=}

Ricky C G said...

alo bombie...

thank you for your comment, tengah malam jgn sedih2 hehe...

it's my pleasure to have you there during the announcement.

aku book km jadi WO deh, you are the best!!!

Mira said...

Aaaawwww....you made me cried T_T yet happy for you both..from the begining Denny called me about your plan...and definitely I'm so excited and wished that I could see your happiest moment that you guys had....
My thousands of wishes and prayers will always be with u both!
Jojo : you have the most wonderful guy!!I can guarantee that!
Ricky: Be a gut man and never ever broke woman's heart! As she trusts her love on you, u shall keep it deep in your heart!

Ricky C G said...

alo miii....

akhirnya km liat juga blognya...

tak pikir inet indo bakal lambat banget, makane ga isa liat :)

thank you buat advice nya yee...

trully friends are precious apalagi pas lagi buntu pikirannya hahaha...

thank mir, for your support, wishes and prayer...

Parlin-Artha-Axel said...

Yo bro ricky and jojo...

Wow...All i can say is WOW...congratulations ricky and jojo..It was such a beautiful and romantic moment you had..

Bro, I know you are a romantic guy, but I don't know that you are this romantic..salute bro....

Jo, I know my bro very well..I think you are a very lucky girl,hmmm maybe lucky is not a good word..I think you are blessed by having ricky by your side..

Guys, I know you are going to be a great couple, no doubt about that cause you are already did..and I believe this beautiful moment of yours will last forever and ever..and God's blessing upon you and your future family..

Again, congrats to you both..and I hope I can be there in your wedding day...

Parlin and Artha

Ricky Jojo said...

Alo Lin and Artha...

masih inget gue and jojo ternyata kamu meskipun nan jauh di korea :)

wah bro, you haven't known what I'm capable of haha...but trully all the preparation and else wont be possible without HIS help

thank you yah for all your wishes...

I guess we all grow up now haha...

gmana neh kabarnya Korea? An yong Haseo?

Parlin-Artha-Axel said...

pasti masih inget donk bro...kita baik2 aja di Korea. jadi gimana bro, udah mulai persiapannya?btw udah dapet hari H nya kapan?hmmmm jangan2 888 yah...hehehehe...
nanti kalo honeymoon ke Korea aja bro, tapi jangan pas bulan2 segini, soalnya summer...panas dsini...

btw jangan lupa undangannya ya bos, kalo gw bisa ke Singapore pasti gw dateng..btw ada resepsi di Surabaya gk nih?

take care bro...keep in touch yah..;)

Ricky C G said...

hahaha.... what about 999? biggest number

pasti diundang deh lin jangan kuatir ;)

Aku dah pernah ke korea nih, pas itu dingin banget...ga nanggung2 sampe nusuk ke tulang dinginnya.

kl skr panas bgt, mungkin jg gara2 global warming jg kali yee hehe...

one thing I learn from Korea, I learned to love eating kimchi.. till now haha

Ricky Jojo said...

Allowww everyone...... Thanks so much for all your blessings ^_^ One word: I amazed with God who pour out his blessings to us :)

Parlinnn.....kalo inget loe pasti inget jaman2 dulu loe paling suka kerjaen gua ama Ricky ehuheuhe.... Salam buat Artha yah :) Met kenal juga Artha :)

JOJO

Pinkbuble said...

matilah..gw baca pas di kantor en gw nangis kantor!!!damn T_T

huaaa...itu romantic banget!!
tapi skrg gw lg tak senang, kenapa? krn gw lg nulis ini comment dengan mata yg masi berkaca2!!

ricky, U'RE THE MAN!!!!
jojo, happy for u..^_^

Pinkbuble said...

btw, ini el..

Ricky Jojo said...

Thankss yah El ^_^ Wah si Ricky bisa tamba GR neh abis baca comment2 loe orang heuehuheh

Ricky C G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricky C G said...

thank you yah El !!!

it's very encouraging for me. At least usaha gua buat nyenengin Jojo ga sia2 :)

I hope this will give Arief more inspiration juga hehe ...

Parlin said...

"Parlinnn.....kalo inget loe pasti inget jaman2 dulu loe paling suka kerjaen gua ama Ricky ehuheuhe.... Salam buat Artha yah :) Met kenal juga Artha :)"

Re:
hahahaha...gk terasa emang semuanya cepet banget kayaknya jo...nanti kita kumpul2 lagi lah sambil nge garing, sekalian gw kenalin artha..hehehehe...;)

Parlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parlin said...

Bro gw link blog ini ke blog gw yah...;)

Ricky C G said...

sip deh...

it's an honor for me, you're not the only one doing so kok ;)

Devi Maria said...

Ce jojo!am i the last person?
hahahahha.....i want you tell me in person tetapi disuruh baca blog!hahaa...emg mending baca blog aja ce..soalnya kalo ce kasih tau devi in person,keliatan dong devi merinding keharuan!hehee...
ICHIBAN KO RIcKY!
manisnya dunia ini dengan adanya kalian berdua :P..
hehe..

Ike Dunk said...

HAI, JOOOO....
ini Ike temennya ELrica....

gue ikutan menitikkan aer mata waktu baca blog lo yang ini...
I wish, one day... gue jg akan merasakaan hal yang sama =)

GBU