Our journey starts here!


Friday, June 29, 2007

Thank you Ric ^_^


I'm surprised when Ricky told me that he create a Blog for both of us. He told me about this blog after he proposed me and I was excited want to read how's his preparation for this Big Day.

Well the proposal event took place in Ritz Carlton, Bali on 26 June 2007. It really surprised me because he has plan all of this when he was in Spore. He has booked the private jetty in Ritz Carlton. Can you imagined the jetty is placed at the end of the long bridge that face to the seas, Jimbaran Bay and you can view the excellent sunset spot from there. And there is only one table that surrounds with candles and flowers, exactly like what I want for my Big day ^_^, with personal waiter and live music that accompany us through our dinner time. I feel I'm the luckiest girl right now. It was just too beautiful to be described with words. So I decided to post some photos with more details soon :)

Last but not least, Thank God I found him and thanks Ric for all your efforts make this important day so memorable and too good to be forgotten by every one who read this blog.

Love you forever,
- JoJo -

1 comment:

Joan A. Santiago said...

awww... how sweet!

You know what, at least if things screw up later on your marriage (knock on wood), at least you have a good marriage proposal to treasure forever.

Congratulations!