Our journey starts here!


Friday, June 8, 2007

I just got the ring TODAY

Today, Thursday 7 June 2007 is a special day. I will start the blog with the story that my fiance doesn't realize till she read this blog... This is about the Engagement Ring that I bought for her.

She was having dinner with her friends when I colllect the long awaited ring that I ordered a month ago. This 1 Carat ring with its pair is very special, hence it takes sometimes to prepare it ... In the beginning I thot that I can choose the diamond and I'd be able to get it on the same day, but obviously I'm wrong. But I'm not complaining, because the ring worth waiting :)

I think she doesn't even know that it took me weeks just to browse the ring that I want, that also include lots of "hide & seek" to ensure she doesn't know what I do. I still remember I was caught by the parents of my fiance's student in the jewellry store while browsing the solitaire rings. Lucky me that I could find away to sneak away from that dangerous moment hehe...

ok back to the story... yeah, she was having a dinner and it was raining when I played hide & seek (again). The store attendant welcome me with a great smile when she looked at me "Hi Sir, it's ready and it's beautiful". And indeed, it's beautiful.

I just hope that you like it, Love...

No comments: