Our journey starts here!


Friday, March 20, 2009

Lucky day ?

Yup here I'm again! Since I'm not that hardworking to update my blog. Let me start from last week 14th March 2009, last Saturday. That was the day I went to Hongkong. Well I'm so excited cause I'm going to meet Ricky and of course because I'm going to take my pre-wedding photoshoot there. And I'm so stressed but yet so excited cause I've to hand carry my wedding gown, evening gown and my casual dress. So I went there earlier to check in so I can shop around in the Duty Free. Eventually, it's crowded and everyone was queue up to check in eventhough that's still quite a early time. Hmmm... finally it's my turn and finally I got my boarding pass. And the counter person told me that she will moves me to BUSINESS CLASS without any additional cost. Can you believe it??? I was just so so so HAPPYYYYY and OMG OMG OMG here I'm in business class and it's FREE! And this's the first time I do really feel I'm super duper lucky. I think everyone deserves that once in a blue moon haah do u agree??? Anyway I'll upload some photos later on ok....

Also I realize our God really care and really look on every details in our life. I mean out of so so many people on board, what on earth they give me that business class. Eventhough one of my friend told me that they do see how's your outfit in order to upgrade your seat. Well maybe yes. Hmmmm so u guys out there always dress up when you get on board ok haah :p But I believe its all in His mighty hand and plan. Amen?


I always love to shop before I went off for holiday. Just a very nice feeling to shop hahaha wat an excuse! So i managed to shop YSL highlighter pen, Chanel make-up base, Estee Lauder eye cream also Lancome eyeshadows pallette. And lastly I got a novel title Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. What a delicious page-turner!

And finally I reach Hongkong. And it's still cold. The worst part is I didnt bring any jacket or cardigan. How daring am I? haha So finally I got a jacket fiuhh feel so good after that! not freezing anymore...

And today 19th March, Thursday was kind of busy day for me cause I've to go to Chanel in Causewaybay to tried on the smaller size of my shoes but I still think 36 is better. After that I went to Lai Chi Kok to shop for some accesories and casual wear. Fyi I only have my lunch about 5 pm, ice lemon tea and french toast for the day. I tried to reduce my food cause it's my pre wedding photo shooting tomorrow. And it's almost 5:45 I need to rush to do my manicure in Mongkok. And they told me it's $188 for french manicure and with some floral design. So I'm fine with it. But turns put I've to pay $288 cause $188 for french manicure + $50 for the floral patterns + $50 for diamond on each finger. Of course it's immitation ok haah :p After that I need to rush to Pacific Place to meet Ricky and hep hi pick some clothing for his casual shoot. Finally he got a jacket, green sweater and black skinny jeans. What a long day huh... but I love it.... SHOP SHOP SHOP hahahaha Finally we went to Tsui Wah at Causewaybay for dinner. But I only eat a little cause I'm afraid my dress will be too tight tomolow hahaha :p And finally we went back home...

Now the time is already 2:09 am I supposed I need to sleep already cause I need to be in make up artist place by 11:30. So we'll see how's my photooo tomorrow.....

Cross my finger everything will be fine !

Caoooo XOXO ^^

1 comment: